Maryland Divorce Lawyer Helps Clients Overcome Challenges
Accomplished family law attorney in Silver Spring serves Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Divorce can seem overwhelming even before the first document is filed. It’s not just the end of a relationship but a process that affects your finances, children and even your health. How you handle tough decisions and the lawyer you choose to represent your interests can shape the rest of your life. At Sharma Divorce Law in Silver Spring, I have delivered comprehensive legal support to Maryland and Washington, D.C. spouses for more than a decade. No matter what your situation entails or what you believe is the best way to dissolve your marriage legally, I, attorney Tina Sharma, will work tirelessly to ease your burden and help you obtain the result you seek.
Knowledgeable matrimonial litigator provides personalized counsel
Since 2007, clients in Montgomery County and throughout the area have overcome tough family law challenges and referred my firm to people they know because of my:
- Professional recognition — Over 25 years of practice, I’ve established a strong reputation in the local legal community and have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Strategic approach — Rash decisions in domestic matters often lead to regrets. My firm simplifies complex issues, clearly outlines the options and advises clients of the potential consequences associated with each choice. By developing a sound strategy at the outset, I make sure that the focus remains on accomplishing your goals.
- Personal attention — Through one-on-one communication with each person I represent, I take the time to answer legal questions and address any family concerns.
No matter how contentious or difficult your circumstances might seem, I am dedicated to providing the highest levels of advice and advocacy from start to finish.
Thorough firm handles custody, child support and alimony issues
My firm represents clients in Maryland’s Beltway region and Washington, D.C. in matters relating to:
- Divorce — I handle every aspect of divorce proceedings, including disputes over alimony and the equitable distribution of marital property. Should you and your spouse agree on all terms, my firm can help you obtain an uncontested mutual consent divorce.
- Family law — My background in family law gives clients the ability to make smart decisions about child support and other concerns.
- Child custody — By developing a true understanding of what is in their son’s or daughter’s best interests, I help parents establish clear, sensible child custody and visitation agreements.
- Separation agreements — Under Maryland law, limited divorce is available to couples who want to stay married while living apart under terms set forth in a separation agreement. If you are interested in this type of arrangement, my firm offers knowledgeable guidance.
- Prenuptial agreements — To safeguard clients’ assets and reduce the likelihood of a heated dispute if the marriage ends in divorce, I help prospective and new spouses create fair, enforceable prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Whatever type of legal assistance you need, I will help you carefully explore potential solutions and stand up for your rights.
Speak with a proven divorce lawyer serving Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Sharma Divorce Law in Silver Spring represents spouses in contested and uncontested divorce actions in Maryland and Washington, D.C. I handle all types of matrimonial litigation and related matters, such as separation and prenuptial agreements. To schedule a consultation, please call my office at 240-638-2748 or contact me online.